Required documents for your application
First time application:
- Application letter motivating the need of such facilities
- Lease or sale agreement of land/building
- Proof of land/building ownership (land title with related owner identifications)
- 360o (0,30,60,90,120, 150, 180, 210, 240, 270, 300, 330, 360) pictures showing the surround environment.
- Google map showing the site and the surrounding environment (distance from the nearest house, road, or any other utility) in KML file*
- Scaled Drawing
- Technical specification and capacity of the passive equipment*:
- Site Motivation
- Technical specification and hardware capacity of active equipment*:
- Environmental Impact Assessment Clearance from Rwanda Development Board.can be applied for online at https://rdb.rw/e-services/
- Right of way authorization from central/local authority. (can be applied for online at https://bpmis.gov.rw)
- Clearance from Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority.